uTrade + Earthr
uTrade has partnered with global nonprofit Earthr.org in an effort to make its operations more sustainable. We believe that Earth is a home to all of us, and it is the responsibility of all of us to take care of it. We set up the first Earthr.org Chapter – an employee led micro-venture that leads the sustainability entrepreneurship mission at Hashcove.
The objectives of this chapter are to
- Spread awareness about sustainability and sustainability entrepreneurship within the organisation.
- Design sustainability Policies and Frameworks for the organisation.
- Assist stakeholders in adopting planet-friendly products and choices.
- Encourage stakeholders to take up entrepreneurial projects in sustainability.
- Create a financial plan to keep the chapter sustainable.
"For Needy People", in-short called "FNP" is CSR initiative of uTrade team. "Do good - Feel good" is the objective of this effort. Team uTrade contributes money, identify and deliver articles to needy people of the society. Activities are held independtly or though some NGOs.
Activities are held independently or though some NGOs. Few things we have done so far.
- Old Clothes Donation in Pingalwara, Chandigarh
- Old Clothes Donation Winters in Pingalwara, Chandigarh
- School fees Poor children in Punjab village
- Visit to an orphanage - Gurasra Trust, Mohali
- School fees for Poor children in Punjab village
- Marriage gift for an orphan girl - Gurasra Trust, Mohali
- Diwali Candles/Diyas - Ashiana, Panchkula
- Blankets distribution - Labour and Rickshawallas
- Health Checkups for school students
- Langer'(free meals) in Hospital
- Sponsored Spinal Health Rehab programs